1. With an impervious split drape and impervious stockinette in place, orient body stamp on drape with patient.
2. Unfold drape once and guide leg through the conformable fenestration to above the knee.
3. Unfold drape, first laterally, then toward head to form an anesthesia screen.
4. Unfold toward feet. Pull out pouch to extend down over knee. Customize pouch shape with malleable wire on edge of pouch.
5. Insert surgical lines and tubing through the tube holders and attach surgical tubing into suction port to complete draping.