Angiography surgery is a common surgical operation in hospitals. When performing operations, we need to use a angiography surgery drape kit to protect patients from infection during the operation. So how should the angiography surgery kit be used?
1. Start draping with the femoral aperture, note the arrow.
2. Unfold the drape towards the patient's feet.
3. Continue unfolding towards the patient's head.
4. Unfold to the side and remove the release paper from the radialis aperture.
5. Fix the drape and continue the unfolding to the sides. The draping is finished.
6. If desired, attach the adhesive towel to cover the femoral aperture.