Medical three-resistant non-woven fabric refers to a composite non-woven fabric with anti-alcohol, anti-blood, and oil-resistant functions. It has the properties of spunbond and meltblown composite products. It has a soft hand feeling, multi color selection, non-toxic, tasteless, and highly effective bacteria isolation. Through special treatment of the equipment, it can achieve antistatic, anti-alcohol, anti-plasma, water-repellent and other effects.
The main properties of the three-resistant non-woven fabric are as follows:
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good;
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light-point hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable;
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero water content, and have good water-repellent properties. It is composed of 100% fibers and is porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash;
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin;
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion;
6. Good physical properties: It is made of polypropylene spun yarn and directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than ordinary staple fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
Hefei C&P Nonwoven Products Co., Ltd. uses high-quality three-resistant non-woven fabrics to make surgical gowns, surgical drapes and disposable surgical kits, which can greatly improve work efficiency in the medical process, reduce cleaning costs and cross-infection risks.