The general surgical pack is made of SMS non-woven fabric by cutting, heat sealing, folding, assembling and ethylene oxide sterilization. It can be used as follows:
1. Remove the release paper from the adhesive towel.
2. Fix the adhesive towel along the patient's flank beginning at the shoulder. Follow the body contour being careful not to stretch the material.
3. Hold the adhesive op-sheet (medium) with your fingers in the fold. Remove the middle part of the release paper.
4. Place the folded adhesive op-sheet over the midline of the abdomen.
5. Remove the rest of the release paper and fix the edges.
6. Unfold the rest of the op-sheet over the patient's legs.
7. Place the adhesive op-sheet (large) on the middle of the patient's chest. Remove the rest of the release paper and fix the edges.
8. Unfold the rest of the op-sheet over the anaesthetic frame and fix the suction and diathermy.